Happy Women’s History Month!
This month, let’s acknowledge and celebrate all the women who have come before us. So many courageous women made it possible for us to enjoy the freedom, power and privileges we have today. Let’s celebrate our collective women’s history and how much women have changed the world for the better!
This month, we’re also celebrating our 5th birthday at the Ellivate Alliance!
It’s no accident that Ellivate was launched during Women’s History Month. I knew then, deep within my soul, that our women would make history, too.
Making history doesn’t require us to make grandiose gestures as individuals. Our collective power allows us to change the course of history, together.
Here are five ways we can each change the course of history by cultivating a more conscious, evolved business model:
- Bring your heart to your personal mission and the people you serve.
- Show up with curiosity and bravery, and challenge “the ways things have always been done” in business.
- Choose collaboration over competition. Uplift and provide opportunities for others.
- Always seek to consciously evolve your business and self, using your inner wisdom to chart your own unique course.
- Be a leader in your community. Educate yourself about social issues, and explore how you can contribute your time, energy and resources to advance positive change.
Yes, this month we celebrate the incredible strides that women have made throughout the course of history. Yet, we also acknowledge how far we still have to go to reach gender equality.
Let’s commit to taking small, brave steps, each and every day. Let’s commit to consciously using our power to support all women. Let’s change the course of history, together.
With deep love and gratitude,