Whether or not you chose to join the 21-Day Vision Quest movement on Thanksgiving Day, I highly encourage you to make the most of this holiday season! Block out some time on your calendar that’s just for YOU to celebrate the end of 2019 and welcome the new decade!!
Get comfortable with some holiday music, warm beverages, cozy socks or whatever strikes your fancy, and reflect on the following questions:
Reflecting on and wrapping up 2019:
- What are my biggest celebrations for 2019? What am I most proud of?
- What were the biggest challenges I faced in 2019? How did I move past them?
- What were the most important things I learned about myself in 2019?
Looking ahead to 2020:
- What life lessons am I taking with me into 2020?
- What am I most looking forward to in 2020?
- What area of my business and life do I most want to develop in 2020?
- When I look back on 2020 this time next year, what do I want to be celebrating?
I can’t wait to hear what you come up with, and know that the women of the Ellivate Alliance will be celebrating, learning and dreaming right along with you!
With deep love and gratitude,