Welcome to December!! Can you believe 2019 is almost over?!!
With the end of this decade in sight, it’s the perfect time to pause and reflect on how far we’ve come.
As I reflect on our Ellivate Alliance journey, I’m thrilled to share the following celebrations of what we’ve accomplished during these past two years:
- January 2018 – The Ellivate Alliance Dream Team hosted our very first Ellivate Immersion for 34 women in Austin. WOW!! The energy, experience and content was mind-blowing and heart-fulfilling! At the end of the weekend, we welcomed our inaugural Ellivate Alliance members.
- March 2018 – We launched a monthly newsletter and social media campaign to stay connected with our members and broader audience (that’s you!) in March 2018. Since then, we’ve highlighted countless members through our Member Spotlight and Collaboration Station features!
- April 2018 – We made the powerful Ellivate Immersion experience accessible to women entrepreneurs around the globe by creating a 100% virtual Ellivate Immersion.
- July 2018 – We implemented a learning management system to provide a smoother, scalable, user-friendly experience for our virtual Ellivate Immersion.
- January 2019 – We hosted our inaugural member conference, Ellivate EVOLVE, for 30 women! It was a magical experience that revealed how much we truly have evolved, individually and as a collective.
- January 2018 – December 2019 – We’ve been busy making dreams a reality for many special women!
- We hosted 92 women during 7 Ellivate Immersions!
- We welcomed 70 women into our connective, uplifting and empowering member community!
- We supported our members’ on-going growth by hosting 32 Office Hours (to teach them critical business and success skills).and 20 Open Forums (to share celebrations and challenges and mentor one another on our journeys).
- January 2020 – We’re hosting our 2nd annual member conference, EVOLVE 2020: Work Less, Gain More, in Austin, TX!!
I wish I could add the incredible accomplishments of each and every one of our extraordinary women to this list, but I couldn’t even begin to track their amazingness, including the incredible collaborations and friendships they’ve created. I’m so grateful for each one of them for choosing to make magic happen through the Ellivate Alliance!!
We truly ARE changing the world, together!!
Thank you for your continued support of our mission! We wish you and yours a holiday season full of love, joy and adventure!!
With deep love and gratitude,