ELLIVATE ALLIANCE: INVITATIONS TO ENGAGE
Our mission is to activate and amplify feminine power, so we can co-create a collective future. Cultivating more culturally mindful, healing and human-centered businesses is central to this mission.
To further our mission and foster an even stronger sense of belonging here at Ellivate, we invite you to engage with our community in the following ways:
1. We invite you to come as you are. Bring it all in. Release the need to fake it or dim your light.
2. We invite you to step outside your comfort zone to learn and grow in an aware, consensual, and non-harmful way.
3. We invite you to remain curious as you learn and engage. We are here to learn about ourselves and from one another.
4. We invite you to pause, develop awareness of your needs and desires, and ask specifically for the support you need.
5. We invite you to listen to understand, rather than respond or solve. Be present and hold space for one another without judgment.
6. We invite you to pause and connect with your body to ground yourself, before engaging with others.
7. Even when we are following these Invitations to Engage and functioning from a place of positive intent and generosity, it’s possible that harm can happen. We are all learning and have diverse perspectives and experiences. In such cases, we invite you to engage in a listening circle to navigate the experience supportively. (Please refer to separate document, Invitations for a Listening Circle.)