We have so much to celebrate this month!
We pay tribute to the generations of African Americans who struggled with adversity to achieve full citizenship in American society through Black History Month.
We celebrate and express love and appreciation to one another this month through Valentine’s Day.
We celebrate the four powerful, heart-centered, conscious women leaders who have volunteered to serve on our 2023 Ellivate Alliance Advisory Board. Please click here to learn more about these amazing women who have lovingly committed to sharing their time, talents, and wisdom to further Ellivate’s mission.
We celebrate Stephanie Fritts, founder of Exec Wranglers and our first Activist sponsor of Ellivate in 2023! Ever since she joined Ellivate in 2019, Stephanie has taken advantage of every opportunity to learn, collaborate and contribute, and she has transformed her business and self as a result. Please read on to learn more about Stephanie’s story. We love Stephanie and are grateful for her generous support, which will help us transform Ellivate into a more sustainable organization so we can continue to further our mission. [Click here to learn more about Stephanie and her Ellivate story.]
What is the common denominator in all that we are celebrating this month? LOVE. Love is integral to our mission at Ellivate and woven into every one of our core values:
- heart-centered conscious leadership
- cultivating soul-stirring connection
- harnessing the power of feminine wisdom
- creating real, vulnerable experiences
- fostering a deep appreciation of self and others
Since we’re focusing on the Ellivate core principle of Self this quarter:
Align your business with who you are as a human, and attain more fulfillment. Ground yourself in your Why, vision and root beliefs, embrace your natural feminine leadership strengths, and support yourself as the creator of your business.
Let’s spend some time reflecting on what it means to love yourself and your business:
- What does it mean to truly love yourself?
- If you loved yourself a little bit more, what would that look like? How would you show up differently? What would you do differently?
- How would loving yourself a little bit more impact your business, your relationships, and your life?
- Do you love what you do? If not, why not? What’s missing?
- Do you love the people you serve? If not, why not? What’s missing?
When February 14 rolls around this year, I invite you to be your own Valentine. Express your love and appreciation to and for yourself and the business you’re creating. Let’s watch your love multiply!
Sending you much love this month and always,