Can you believe we only have one month left of 2021? What a year, right?!
I always feel a transitional energy when we change years – a sense of completion combined with the fresh energy of a new start.
I know this time of year can feel overly busy at times. I encourage you to step away from the busyness and set some time aside to tap into the transitional energy that’s available to you right now. Here are some questions to support you:
- What is left to complete in 2021 – for your business and yourself?
- What growth, progress and learning did you experience in 2021 that you want to celebrate?
- What do you want to be different in 2022? What change do you want to welcome into your business and your life?
- What are you most looking forward to in 2022?
A new era for the Ellivate Alliance
We’re tapping into the transitional energy of the new year at Ellivate Alliance by ushering in a new era. We are doubling down on our mission and created three paths to support our women, wherever they are on their entrepreneurial journey.
The Dream Team and I have intentionally and carefully crafted a new era for the Ellivate Alliance. These changes were undertaken with heart and humility in response to our members’ feedback and experiences. We sense that the time has come to expand our offerings and whole-hearted support for women entrepreneurs.
It’s time to expand how we elevate and uplift women entrepreneurs as we co-create a new future.
Beginning in January 2022, the Ellivate Alliance is making the following changes:
- We will offer three paths to support women entrepreneurs, wherever they are on their entrepreneurial journey. See below for a summary of each path.
- Scholarships will be available for women on the Emerging path.
- The Ellivate Immersion experience is no longer required for membership, making Ellivate more accessible for all. Instead, prospective members can attend one of our monthly onboarding sessions. Women can now join us any time of year.
If you’re a woman entrepreneur who is curious about us, please join us on January 5 for our first monthly new member information session. You’ll get to connect with some other amazing women entrepreneurs and learn more about what it means to be part of the Ellivate Alliance!
If you’re an ally who wants to support our mission in a bigger way, please consider becoming a sponsor or donating to our new scholarship fund for women on the Emerging Path. (Click here to register your interest)
As we close out this year, I want to celebrate YOU! Thank you for your support of our mission these past five years. You help us make the Ellivate magic happen!
I can’t wait to see the impact we make when we elevate into a new era together in 2022!
With deep love and gratitude,
Are you ready to Ellivate in 2022?
The Ellivate Alliance is a harbor for your evolution, a safe place for the power of your realness.
As an authentic female leader, you know the impact of having a haven for your growth.
We are not meant to do this alone.
Community. Means. Everything.
Fulfillment and consciousness go hand-in-hand with success and prosperity as a woman in business.
It’s time to elevate and uplift women entrepreneurs as we co-create a new future.
Just like life, your business does not always evolve linearly. We acknowledge the journey and honor the various paths taken.
Whichever journey you are on, you will receive deep, rich, come as you are discussions, accessible education and collaboration in Ellivate.
We offer three paths for your support and growth in 2022:
- The Educating Path is designed for the woman who is ready to lead her own learning with support from our community. She could be a DIYer who wants to support our cause, or she could be a more seasoned business owner who wants to be part of a powerful, collaborative community. The Educating Path includes: monthly member online meet-ups, Ellivate Aware: In Practice (monthly meet-ups focused on social change), access to our private online community and our Emerging on-demand learning library.
- The Emerging Path is designed for the woman in the early stages of her entrepreneurial journey, when she is creating and building her new business. The Emerging Path includes all benefits of the Educating Path, plus: quarterly infusion sessions (3 hours of live education, connection and collaboration per quarter) and monthly Collaborative Circles (hands-on coaching and peer mentorship).
- The Evolving Path is designed for the woman who has already established a stable business with a solid infrastructure and recurring revenue that generates income for herself. She wants to expand her business in a more sustainable way that requires less of her direct involvement. The Evolving Path includes all aspects of the Educating Path, plus: quarterly infusion sessions (6 hours of live education, connection and collaboration per quarter), an annual celebratory conclusion in December (3 hours), a visioning and strategic planning process, the option to participate in a monthly Collaborative Circle (hands-on coaching and peer mentorship), plus our more comprehensive Evolving on-demand learning library. .
Whichever path they are on, our Ellivate sisters receive:
- An accepting, non-judgmental 24/7 community of cheerleaders and collaborators
- Collaboration opportunities to expand and grow their business
- Expertise and wisdom from established six-figure women business owners
- Practical coaching and consulting on all aspects of their business
To be an Ellivate sister is to be held, supported and challenged to grow with consciousness, acceptance and fierce love.
Join us for our new member information session!
If you want to learn more, please join us on January 5 for our first monthly new member information session. You’ll get to connect with some other amazing women entrepreneurs and learn more about what it means to be part of the Ellivate Alliance! (Click here to register)