Who is the Ellivate Immersion designed for?
This experience is specifically designed for a woman who is building her own business and brand from scratch. In other words, she is her brand.
You may be in one of the following stages:
- Emerging – You have an idea and are ready to make it a business, or you started your business in the last 1-3 years.
- Evolving – You have an established business (3+ years) and want to build a stronger foundation, reinvent and/or accelerate your growth in a meaningful way.
- Embodying – You already have a successful, established business and want to embody what it means to be an evolved, conscious business owner. You want to be part of a powerful collective that gives back and expands our positive impact in the world.
Whatever stage you are in, Immersion will provide you with the space to elevate your business and yourself, connect with other heart-based women business owners and join a powerful, collaborative community!
Praise for the Ellivate Immersion!
Ellivate Immersion participants shared the following feedback with us about their experience:
“This provides inspiration and motivation PLUS practical solutions that you can implement immediately!”
“This is a great synthesis of important ideas and information that female entrepreneurs can integrate into their work and life to be more successful.”
“I wish there had been something like this around when I first started my business. It would have put me on the proper path a lot sooner.”
“The focus on building a business from the inside-out, starting with the WHY, was so valuable!”
“This is definitely helping women entrepreneurs of all stages in their business – there is something for everyone to learn.”
“This has made a tremendous impact on my life.”
What can you expect?
You will receive a holistic overview of the components necessary for a conscious, strong business and determine where to focus first. Not only will you learn from the collective wisdom and experience of the Ellivate Alliance Dream Team (learn more about your expert instructors and facilitators here), you will receive exercises to practically apply what you’re learning to your business so you can move it forward in a tangible way.
During the Ellivate Immersion, you will begin to uncover answers (and questions!) that are unique to you and your business. We will explore the following topics together:
- Tap into the power of finding your Why and holding a big Vision.
- Identify the gifts and strengths that position you to contribute something new and unique to the world.
- Explore the importance of your mindset and belief system.
- Build an authentic brand, and leverage it to find your dream clients.
- Understand the building blocks of technology, legal matters, finance and accounting so you can build a strong infrastructure for a sustainable business.
- Create an Entrepreneurial Operating System to help you focus on what really matters.
- Learn how to create work-life harmony so you can be your best self for your business and in life.
What does Ellivate Immersion: On-demand include?
For only $199, you will receive extraordinary value:
- 15.5 hours of on-demand content from our Dream Team provides you the flexibility to complete at your own pace over a six-week period (see detailed agenda below)
- A welcome package (mailed via USPS) with some special gifts to support you during and beyond your Immersion journey
Note: The estimated time to complete does not include the time it takes to apply what you’re learning and complete the related exercises. Actual time will vary, depending on where you are in your business and how deep you dig into this content. We highly recommend you pace yourself by spreading out the modules over the 6 weeks – ideally at a pace of one module per week.
If you’re ready to focus some time and energy on you and your business, purchase your Ellivate Immersion: On-demand HERE!
The women who choose to pioneer a new movement with us will receive extraordinary value at only $199 for Ellivate Immersion: On-demand. Upon completion of this program, you will be invited to join the Ellivate Alliance!
Week 1 – Introduction & Advance Preparation (~2 hours)
Watch the Immersion kick-off video. Sarah Elliott, Founder of the Ellivate Alliance, shares an overview of the Ellivate Alliance and your Ellivate Immersion experience.
Complete your pre-work assignments. Tap into the power of finding your Why and holding a big Vision by completing the following assignments:
- What is Your Why? [Sarah Elliott, Ellivate Alliance and Intend2Lead]
- Crafting Your Vision [Sarah Elliott, Ellivate Alliance and Intend2Lead]
Week 2 – Module 1: Looking Within (~2.5 hours)
Identify the gifts and strengths that position you to contribute something new and unique to the world. We will also explore the importance of your mindset and belief system.
- 1.1 Living the Life You Imagined [Kyla Martin, Kyla Martin Consulting]
- 1.2 Understanding Yourself and Aligning Your Business with YOU [Sarah Elliott, Ellivate Alliance and Intend2Lead]
- 1.3 An Invitation to Play in the Dimension of Possible [Sarah Elliott, Ellivate Alliance and Intend2Lead]
Week 3 – Module 2: Finding Your Dream Clients (~3 hours)
Learn how to build an authentic brand, and leverage it to find your dream clients.
- 2.1The Birds + Bees of Branding [Emily Soccorsy, Root + River]
- 2.2 The Tale of Rumpelhoarder, a Marketing Tale [Misty Megia, Theater of Marketing]
- 2.3 Office Hours [Emily Soccorsy]
Week 4 – Module 3: Operational Excellence (~4.5 hours)
We will explore the building blocks of technology, legal matters, finance and accounting so you can build a strong infrastructure for a sustainable business. Then you will create an Entrepreneurial Operating System to help you focus on what really matters.
- 3.1 Legal Structure and Risk Management [Jacqueline Rixen, Rixen Law]
- 3.2 Contracts: Gain Power over Your Paper! [Jennifer Reck, Attorney at Law]
- 3.3 The Path to Small Business Financial Success [Mariette Martinez, EA]
- 3.4 IT Considerations for a SMB Owner [Nicole Linko, Linko IT & Web Solutions]
- 3.5 The Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) [Megan Alarid, Heightened Leaders]
- 3.6 Office Hours [Mariette Martinez, Nicole Linko & Megan Alarid]
Week 5 – Module 4: Finding Harmony (~2.5 hours)
One of the biggest challenges of running a business is not letting your business run your life! We will explore the concept of work-life harmony and how mindfulness can be a powerful tool for your business and life.
- 4.1 Mindful Awareness [Kristi Vitali-Harmonson, Be Well Austin]
- 4.2 The Path to Creating Work-Life Harmony [Amy Vetter]
- 4.3 Office Hours [Kristi Vitali & Amy Vetter]
Week 6 – Conclusion (~1 hour)
We will celebrate all the you learned and accomplished during Immersion and create a plan for you to continue your forward motion beyond Immersion! Sarah will share more information about the Ellivate Alliance and extend an invitation to join us!