Ellivate Immersion: October 1-31, 2021
The Ellivate Immersion is an immersive experience designed to provide the practical know-how and holistic support to build a strong foundation for your business or to reinvent your existing business. Immersion is delivered 100% virtually, in bite-size pieces over one month.
At the conclusion of Immersion, you will be invited to join the Ellivate Alliance!
Who is the Ellivate Immersion designed for?
This experience is specifically designed for a woman who is building her own business and brand from scratch. In other words, she is her brand.
You may be in one of the following stages:
- Emerging – You have an idea and are ready to make it a business, or you started your business in the last 1-3 years.
- Evolving – You have an established business (3+ years) and want to build a stronger foundation, reinvent and/or accelerate your growth in a meaningful way.
- Embodying – You already have a successful, established business and want to embody what it means to be an evolved, conscious business owner. You want to be part of a powerful collective that gives back and expands our positive impact in the world.
Whatever stage you are in, Immersion will provide you with the space to elevate your business and yourself, connect with other heart-based women business owners and join a powerful, collaborative community!
Praise for the Ellivate Immersion!!
Ellivate Immersion participants shared the following feedback with us about their experience:
“It was amazing to be inspired daily by amazing women, sharing trials and wins in this entrepreneurship journey.”
“I wish there had been something like this around when I first started my business. It might have put me on the proper path a lot sooner.”
“The breakouts were perfect for us getting to know others in the Immersion, and the facilitators made it seem as if we were all in the room together.”
“The focus on building a business from the inside-out, starting with the WHY, was so valuable!”
“I wanted to take a quick moment and tell you how valuable I thought this last week was. Your vision is clear and the execution of what you’re bringing together has made a tremendous impact on my life and those participating based on the comments I heard over the last few days.”
“I was super impressed with how easily it all worked.”
“The most valuable aspect was hearing from a variety of experts and hearing their stories of what they have learned and overcome to be where they are today.”
“It was awesome to see how all of us wanted to stay connected.”
What can you expect?
You will receive a holistic overview of the components necessary for a conscious, strong business and determine where to focus first. Not only will you learn from the collective wisdom and experience of the Ellivate Alliance Dream Team (learn more about your expert instructors and facilitators here), you will practically apply what you’re learning to your business to move it forward in a tangible way. You will connect with other women in intimate Collaborative Circle groups throughout Immersion to tackle your challenges together, in a safe and supportive environment.
During the Ellivate Immersion, you will begin to uncover answers (and questions!) that are unique to you and your business. We will explore the following topics together:
- Tap into the power of finding your Why and holding a big Vision.
- Identify the gifts and strengths that position you to contribute something new and unique to the world.
- Explore the importance of your mindset and belief system.
- Build an authentic brand, and leverage it to find your dream clients.
- Understand the building blocks of technology, legal matters, finance and accounting so you can build a strong infrastructure for a sustainable business.
- Create an operating strategy and system to help you focus on what really matters.
- Learn how to create work-life harmony so you can be your best self for your business and in life.
What does the Ellivate Immersion include?
For only $349, you will receive extraordinary value, including:
- 9+ hours of on-demand content from our Dream Team provides you the flexibility to complete at your own pace (see detailed agenda below)
- 2 live, online meetings with the full cohort at the beginning and end of the experience create momentum and connection
- 3 small group Collaborative Circle sessions keep you accountable, help you uncover and apply what you learned, and create connections with other women entrepreneurs
- BONUS: 4 Office Hours sessions so you can meet your Dream Team and ask them questions
- BONUS: 15-minute laser legal consultation with Dream Team attorney, Jacqueline Rixen
- BONUS: Access to our members-only online community connects you to our Dream Team and Alliance members for additional support
If you’re ready to focus some time and energy on you and your business, please join us for the Ellivate Immersion!
The women who choose to pioneer a new movement with us will receive extraordinary value at only $349 for the entire Ellivate Immersion. Participants will also be invited to join the Ellivate Alliance!
Register here and make payment via PayPal below.
The registration deadline is September 25 (unless we sell-out sooner – space is limited!)
Tap into the power of finding your Why and holding a big Vision by completing the following assignments in advance, on your own time:
- What is Your Why? [Sarah Elliott, Ellivate Alliance and Intend2Lead]
- Crafting Your Vision [Sarah Elliott, Ellivate Alliance and Intend2Lead]
*Friday, October 1st 3-4pm CT LIVE Kick-off (online meeting with full cohort)
Introduce yourself and meet all of the other amazing women in your Ellivate Immersion cohort!
Module 1: Looking Within
Identify the gifts and strengths that position you to contribute something new and unique to the world. We will also explore the importance of your mindset and belief system.
Complete the following on-demand sessions (approximately 2 hours) on your own time, prior to the first Collaborative Circle session:
- Living the Life You Imagined [Kyla Martin, Kyla Martin Consulting]
- Understanding Yourself and Aligning Your Business with YOU [Sarah Elliott, Ellivate Alliance and Intend2Lead]
- An Invitation to Play in the Dimension of Possible [Sarah Elliott, Ellivate Alliance and Intend2Lead]
Module 2: Finding Your Dream Clients
Learn how to build an authentic brand, and leverage it to find your dream clients.
Complete the following on-demand sessions (approximately 2 hours) on your own time, prior to the second Collaborative Circle session:
- The Birds + Bees of Branding [Emily Soccorsy, Root + River]
- The Tale of Rumpelhoarder, a Marketing Tale [Misty Megia, Theater of Marketing]
Module 3: Operational Excellence
We will explore the building blocks of technology, legal matters, finance and accounting so you can build a strong infrastructure for a sustainable business. Then you will create an operating system to help you focus on what really matters.
Complete the following on-demand sessions (approximately 3.5 hours) on your own time, prior to the third Collaborative Circle session:
- Legal Structure and Risk Management [Jacqueline Rixen, Rixen Law]
- Contracts: Gain Power over Your Paper! [Jennifer Reck, Attorney at Law]
- The Path to Financial Confidence as a Small Business Owner [Mariette Martinez, EA]
- IT Considerations for a SMB Owner [Nicole Linko, Exhale Technology Solutions]
- Climbing Your Business Mountain [Megan Alarid, Heightened Leaders]
Module 4: Finding Harmony
One of the biggest challenges of running a business is not letting your business run your life! We will explore the concept of work-life harmony and how mindfulness can be a powerful tool for your business and life.
Complete the following on-demand sessions (approximately 1.5 hours) on your own time, prior to the Conclusion Meeting:
- Mindful Awareness [Kristi Vitali-Harmonson, Be Well Austin]
- The Path to Creating Work-Life Harmony [Amy Vetter]
*Thursday, October 28th 3-4pm CT LIVE Conclusion Meeting (online meeting with full cohort)
We will celebrate all you’ve learned and accomplished during Immersion and create a plan to continue your forward motion beyond Immersion! Sarah will also share more information about what it means to be a member of the Ellivate Alliance and extend an invitation to join us!
*Collaborative Circle Connections
Members of the Dream Team will facilitate Collaborative Circle sessions to help you uncover and apply what you’re learning. You will explore your challenges in a safe and supportive small group environment and create connections with like-minded women entrepreneurs.
- Module 1: Thursday, October 7th 2-3pm CT
- Module 2: Friday, October 15th 12-1pm CT
- Module 3: Thursday, October 21st 2-3pm CT
*BONUS: Office Hours Support
Various members of the Dream Team will host an online, live Office Hours session at the conclusion of each module, so you can get to know us and ask us anything!
- Module 1: Tuesday, October 5th 11am-12pm CT
- Module 2: Tuesday, October 12th 1-2pm CT
- Module 3: Monday, October 18th 2-3pm CT
- Module 4: Monday, October 25th 3-4pm CT
PLUS you’ll receive a 15-minute laser legal consultation with Dream Team attorney, Jacqueline Rixen between 3:00-4:00pm CT on Wednesday, October 20th!
BONUS: Access to Members-Only Online Community
You will have access to our private, online community in Slack where you can ask any questions of the Ellivate Alliance Dream Team, connect with and post asks of and offers to other members.
Important Information about On-Demand Content
We strongly recommend that you make every effort to attend the live kick-off, conclusion, Collaborative Circle and Office Hours sessions (noted with *) so you can make the most of this unique opportunity to learn from and connect with other women entrepreneurs.
We will record the kick-off, conclusion and Office Hours sessions and make them available for replay if you are unable to attend. You will receive access to all recordings and on-demand modules for the entire month of Immersion. To provide a safe and confidential space for our women to explore their challenges, Collaborative Circle sessions will not be recorded.