THIS IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR ELLIVATE ALLIANCE MEMBERS. (NOT A MEMBER, BUT WANT TO BE? READ ON!)
Facilitated by our Dream Team, this conference will provide you the opportunity to reconnect with your Alliance sisters and start 2019 off strong!
During Evolve, we’ll build on our Immersion foundation in a way that fosters discussion and encourages connection so you leave reconnected, restored and ready for the new year!
We will explore the following topics together:
- Identify and covercome your fears and limiting beliefs.
- Revisit your Why and big vision. What have you learned? Where are you still struggling?
- Craft (and practice!) your brand mission and message to authentically attract your dream clients.
- Map your journey to financial happiness.
- Get some tips for how to get more done in less time and feel better doing it.
- Share your favorite technology tools that have made your business and life easier.
- Refresh your Entrepreneurial Operating System to help you focus on what really matters in 2019.
- Sign-up for 1-to-1 laser sessions with our Ellivate attorneys and coaches.
- Bring any other challenges where you’re seeking support to share during our Ellivate Master Minds.
Not only will you learn from the collective wisdom and experience of the Dream Team, you will practically apply what you’re learning to your business alongside your peers. You will connect with other members in intimate Master Mind groups throughout the weekend to tackle your challenges together, in a safe and supportive environment.
As a result of this experience, you will:
- Gain clarity on what’s most important for you and your business in 2019.
- Move your business forward in a tangible way.
- Deepen the authentic connections with your Ellivate sisters.
The Ellivate Immersion Weekend happens on Friday, January 18th from 1:00-5:30pm and Saturday, January 19th from 9:00am-5:30pm. Registration includes the following opportunities to nourish yourself and connect with your Ellivate sisters:
- Yoga and meditation on Saturday morning at 7:30am
- Breakfast and lunch on Saturday
- On-site cocktail hour on Friday and Saturday evenings from 5:30-7:00pm
Special thanks to Robina Bennion, for sponsoring our cocktail hour the evening of January 18th!! Robina is thrilled to launch and share her new business with her Ellivate sisters during Evolve weekend! Your Evolve registration also includes an invitation to the launch party of Robina Bennion the evening of Friday, January 18th (more details coming soon)!
This is a pilot program, so we’re offering an extraordinary value at only $315 for the entire Ellivate Evolve Weekend. Participants will also receive access to all on-demand Immersion content in our Ellivate Learning system (beginning January 1, 2019) in case you want to refresh yourself on anything.
EXCLUSIVE ELLIVATE OFFER: ROOT + RIVER BRANDLAB 3.0
If you want to go all-in on Evolve weekend, Ellivate is partnering with Root + River to offer you BrandLab 3.0!! Dream Team member Emily Soccorsy and her partner, Justin Foster, are offering BrandLab 3.0 the morning of January 18 at Be Well Yoga House from 9:00-11:30am, so you can easily attend before Evolve kicks off later that day at 1pm. Although BrandLab 3.0 is open to the public (so please do share this with your friends!), Root + River is offering Ellivate members a special discounted rate so you can add BrandLab on to your Evolve registration for just $99 (regular price is $129)!!
Being different is a necessity in the crowded, noisy world we live in. While every brand is unique, few are able to confidently express what makes them different.
Brands that can express their uniqueness to their defined audience and can create memorable experiences are the ones that remain in the heart and mind long after you’ve left the room.
Branding is a practice, which includes the key disciplines of knowing your audience, designing your customer experience and owning your brand category.
You will leave with:
- A detailed sketch of your ideal audience
- An initial map of your customer experience
- A conversation to own in the market
NOT A MEMBER YET, BUT WANT TO JOIN US IN JANUARY?
Since our next official Immersion is not until April 2019, we’re offering a special offer for any new woman who is ready to join the Alliance right now and wants to join us for Evolve in January!
For only $449*, new members will receive access to the following:
- Access to all Immersion on-demand content in our Ellivate Learning online system so you can catch-up prior to Evolve**
- Registration for Ellivate Evolve in January
If you want to go all-in, you can also add-on Root + River’s BrandLab 3.0 for an additional $99!
*To take advantage of this special one-time opportunity, you must also join us as a member when you register…after all, this is a members-only conference! Be sure to take this 2-step process when you register: 1) Register as a member on our website here and 2) Register for your desired NEW MEMBER package via PayPal below. Once both registrations are received, we’ll reach out to obtain more information about you and your business.
**This offer excludes participation in any live sessions noted on the Immersion page (i.e., kick-off, conclusion, MasterMind or Office Hours sessions). Instead, you will receive access to recordings of the 2 full-cohort meetings (kick-off and conclusion) and the 4 Office Hour sessions from the October 2018 Immersion event.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE DETAILED AGENDA FOR EVOLVE: Ellivate Evolve – participant agenda
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors
Event location: Be Well Austin is located at 1906 W Koenig Lane, Austin, TX 78756.
Airport: Austin Bergstrom International Airport at 3600 Presidential Blvd., Austin, TX 78719 (approx. 11 miles from the airport to Be Well Austin)
Nearby hotels: Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Central is the closest hotel to Be Well Austin (less than 10 miles from the airport and 4 miles to Be Well Austin). There are also many hotels in the Arboretum area (an area with lots of restaurants and retail), which is approx. 5-6 miles northwest of Be Well Austin (15+ miles from the airport). We also suggest looking at Airbnb for rentals near Be Well Austin.